Sunday, November 2, 2008

Toussaint

On the occasion of Toussaint, I was thinking a lot about my brother Jonathan Ingram, who passed away 2 years ago, due to pancreatic cancer.

Just in case you're not fluent in French, Tousssaint is All Saints, the day we especially take the time to remember our departed.

You know how every once in awhile you Google your own name, just to see what comes up? Well, I was doing that with my brother's name, and it seems that he's fading out of cyberspace. I was talking about this with my wife, Nicole, and she and I shared the sentiment that now would be a great occasion to do something to rectify this, being Toussaint and all.

I would like to use this blog to provide an opportunity to share our memories of Jonathan, whether its a post that I post, or one that you forward to me to post, or just your additions in the comments section.

I think that it will also for a great biography for all of us, but especially for his daughters, Tristyn and Terina, to have and to look back on.

So, please, feel free to help build a place where we can remember a great brother, son, father, husband, and friend.

No comments: